- Enable Quick setup on 1 windows & 1 linux instance
- Run any command from the list of systems manager documents. In the above case we have tried to install apache server without connecting from ssh & getting the work done by SSM agent
- This is fully managed AWS Systems Manager capability that lets you manage ec2 instances, on-premise through an interactive one-click browser shell or through aws CLI
- Install necessary plugins for the AWS CLI Refer Here
- This capability automates the process of patching managed instances with both security related and other types of updates.
- This is a secure and scalable configuration management service that automates process of keeping your infra in the state which you define.
- As part of state manager, you can use
- Powershell DSC
- Ansible Playbooks
- This capability lets you package your own software.
- After you create a package in Distributor, which internally creates a System manager document, you can install package by
- Run commmand
- Schedule using state manager.
- This capability lets you scan managed instances for patch compliance and configuration inconsistencies.
- This capability lets you define the schedule for when to perform actions your instances which might have downtime