- Organization (LearningThoughts) with Single Site
- Organization (Learning Thoughts) with multiple sites
- In both of these organization owns the network
Networking with Amazon Cloud added
- When we add cloud then we create virtual infrastructure with virtual networks
Different Applications in Organization (Learning Thoughts)
- LT has the following kinds of applications
- Applications accessed over internet by customers (https://commerce.lt.com)
- Applications acceses over intranet by employees (https://internal.payroll.lt.com)
- LT wants to run internet apps on cloud, how would i design it?
- LT wants to run intranet apps on cloud, how would i design it?
- How would LT use the networking benifits of AWS?
- Lets take one ecommerce application developed by LT which has to run on cloud (as of now it is on premise)
- Now you are asked to create a network design to run LT commerce application on AWS Cloud
Solution for designing the network on AWS
- Topics to be clear with for internet applications
- IP Address
- Virtual Network
- AWS Infrastructure (Region & AZ)
- Public and Private networks
- Basic Networking
- Topics to be clear with for intranet applications
- VPN’s (Virtual Private Network)
- Hybrid Cloud
- Topics for leveraging advantages
- Load balancing
- Lets start from basic networking
- Lets understand home internet connection
- Basic connection:
- What happens when wifi router is down (Will there be network)?
- Network will not exist
- What happens when modem is down?
- yes we would have network but it will not connect to internet
- Is your home network public or private?
- Home networks are private
- Then how is private network connecting to google or any other site on internet?
- Your requests to google.com are forwarded to ISP (Internet Service Provider)