Azure Account, tenant and Subscriptions
Azure free Account Creation Refer Here
Azure Account has subscriptions.
Popular subscriptions are
- Pay as you go
- Developer (29$/month)
- Standard (100$/month)
When an account is created
- Subscription plan can be selected and then subscription is created. (Every subscription will have unique id )
- Tenant is created. User management is done in tenant. (Every tenant will have unique id)
When subscription is created (In addition to existing)
- It will be linked to tenant id or you can link to new tenant by creating a new azure active directory
- Same Tenant can be associated with multiple subscriptions
- One Subscription will be linked to only one tenant
- How to import users from existing Identity Solutions.
- Single Sign On